- which of the following antibodies are most specific for SLE ?
a- anti dS-DNA
b- anti SS DNA
c- anti histone
d- anti Ro
answer is a . anti dS-DNA .
- anti nuclear antibodies are seen in all except ?
b- Systemic sclerosis
d- Pemphigus vulgaris
Answer is d. pemphigus vulgaris is not characterized by anti-nuclear antibodies .
- keratoderma blenorrhagica is pathognomonic of ?
a- behcet’s disease
b- reiter’s disease
c- lyme’s disease
answer is b . reiter’s disease .
- small vessels are involved in ?
a- takayasu arteritis
d- Temporal arteritis
Answer is c . PAN .
- commonest cardiac lesion in rheumatoid arthritis ?
answer is b . pericarditis .